Survey Tools and Worksheets
The following documents will assist you with conducting surveys and determining the compliance rate for speed and safety belt usage. The instructions describe how to conduct the surveys and the worksheets are used by the observers in the field. The last two worksheets on the bottom of this page can be utilized to track survey results for multiple survey sites or Wave periods. If you have any questions about the forms or how to conduct surveys, contact your local TxDOT Traffic Safety Specialist or Law Enforcement Liaison.
Safety Belt Survey Tools
Speed Survey Tools
Tools for Tracking Survey Results
Please contact your Law Enforcement Liaison for technical support and continued support in all aspects of eGrants including:
- Assist with creating grant proposals
- Assist with the submission of grant proposals
- Assist with the management of grant project
- Assist with submitting performance reports
- Assist with requests for reimbursement (RFR’s), etc.
Unsure of who your Law Enforcement Liaison is, contact: