On the Road to Zero: How to Best Complete a Texas CR-3, TCOLE 3413
TxDOT is now offering a new online two-hour interactive training, On the Road to Zero: How to Best Complete a Texas CR-3, TCOLE 3413. The training is free and provides greater detail on CR-3 fields and common errors; which in turn helps TxDOT ensure more accurate data.
Currently, this training is offered every Tuesday from 2pm-4pm and every Friday from 9am-11am. Reserve your training slot by emailing TRF_CRASH@TxDOT.gov with 3 dates of availability (classes are currently limited to 25 participants) and TxDOT will confirm registration. Additional dates and times can be provided to accommodate a larger agency-specific class.
Please note that this is a virtual classroom setting and TCOLE requires that all participants have their cameras on for the duration of the training to receive 2 clock hours.
• Define Road to Zero – Identify how accurate crash data can help achieve TxDOT’s zero fatality mission
• Reduce the number of recurring errors by providing detailed explanations and specific examples
• Share standardized best reporting practices between TxDOT and investigating agencies
• Provide an opportunity for open discussion
• Answer questions, capture feedback for future enhancements, and provide information on upcoming changes to the program